Approx. Rs 85 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kg|
|Manufacturer||Alkem Laboratories Ltd|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
We are one of the biggest importers of Refined Napthalene from China and can offer good quality material at competitive prices. Naphthalene is an organic compound with formula C10H8. It is the simplest polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon, and is a white crystalline solid with a characteristic odor that is detectable at concentrations as low as 0.08 ppm by mass. As an aromatic hydrocarbon, naphthalene's structure consists of a fused pair of benzene rings. It is best known as the main ingredient of traditional mothballs.Competitive Advantages of the product
- Moth Repellent
- Production of Phtalic anhydride, Naphtalene Sulfonates
- Intermediate for dyes, Pigments, Insecticide,Fungicide,
- Synthetic tanning agent.
- Refined NaphthaleneRefined from crude, naphthalene is a crystalline, aromatic, white powder. Naphthalene is most commonly known as the primary ingredient in mothballs.
Coal tar camphor; Tar camphor; Naphthalin; White tar; Naphthene; Moth flakes; Moth balls. Uses:
Naphthalene has multi-sectorial uses, with a variety of applications. It is mainly used in the manufacture of:
- Surfactant – May be used in the agricultural, textile or fabric industries.
- Fumigant that may be used in pesticides (such as mothballs)
- Special Effects and Pyrotechnics – Naphthalene produces a large explosion of black smoke that may be used for movies or military training.
- Chemical Intermediate
- Naphthalene is a chemical compound with formula C10 H8. The twkinds of naphthalene concentrates that may be obtained from coal tar are known as crude and refined naphthalene.
- Phthalic anhydride.
- Concrete superplasticizers.
- Tanning agents and dyestuffs.
- Tetralin and Decalin.
- Mothballs and other compacted products for household use.
It is alsa raw material tobtain a large number of intermediate organic compounds used in fine chemical and pharmaceutical processes.
Naphthalene that is produced during coal tar distillation is called crude naphthalene. When it is further processed, in different stages, we get Refined Naphthalene of minimum 98 % purity. It is a white or light yellow, flaky or powdery crystal. It is easily volatile and has a special aromatic smell. It is highly sublime and does not dissolve in water but can dissolve in benzene, alcohol, ethers, chloroform, carbon disulfide etc. Naphthalene is used in manufacturing of SNF, beta napthol, phthalicanhydride, tanning agents, moth balls, and domestic disinfectants. It is used in dyes, chemicals and pharmaceutical industries
It is used in pyrotechnic special effects such as the generation of black smoke and simulated explosions. In the past, naphthalene was administered orally tkill parasitic worms in livestock. Naphthalene and its alkyl homologs are the major constituents of creosote. Naphthalene is used in engineering tstudy heat transfer using mass sublimation.